Friday, August 11, 2006

Vicodin & Boyfriends

Went to Otakon, had a great time! I got plenty of pictures so those will go up once they get developed.

Anyway!

On Tuesday, I had my wisedom teeth taken out. Fun stuff there. To make the long story short, I cried when they put the IV in, and after that all I remember is the nurse lady asking me where I was and what day it was blah, blah, blah and that I couldn't feel my mouth at all. They perscribed Vicodin. Wonderful stuff. It's like, Super Pill!! So, the super pill knocked me out for all of Tuesday and most of Wednesday. My boyfriend came over on Wednesday and took care of me. He bought me soup and applesauce and juice and other soft stuffs and he brought movies over to watch with me. Isn't he sweet?

That's not the fun part though! On Thursday I was sick as a dog!!! Like "head pounding, mouth throbbing, stomach emptying" sick. And Mike came over again and took care of me. I didn't think it was possible, but I think I love him even more. Not every guy will come to your rescue when your face is blown up like a balloon and your head is in the toilet. Needless to say, I looked hideous and he still said I was beautiful and that he loved me. That's love for ya. I love my boy, and I would never trade him for anything in the world.

My mouth is starting to feel better and I'm going back to work on Saturday. Although, I'm going to make an acception to the rule of "no sitting while instructing" cause I don't think I can stand for 4 hours straight without having my head spin. Oh well, baby steps right?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home