Tuesday, March 14, 2006

neglect

I've come to realize that I have been neglecting my Blog. And that is sad because so much is going on right now. Well not really, but that makes things sound more exciting don't you think?

Anyway, thing's have been fine here. The weather has been getting warmer, and the days are getting longer. Yay for good weather. I'm kinda bummed that we didn't get a good snowfall this winter. Oh well, maybe next year.

Plans are underway for my third Otakon! A whole bunch of friends and I are planning on going up to Baltimore in August and having a weekend full of fun and merryment. This year the major cosplay group is going to be of Gunslinger Girl. It's a wonderful anime and I recommend it to anyone who loves: guns, pretty art, guns, and ummm.... GUNS! Lol. The story is dark but the art is so pretty, and the music is to die for!! And the whole thing is set in Italy. Can you get anything better?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home