Wednesday, March 29, 2006

"Fillers" and Endings Getcha!

Yet again, I've been neglecting my Blog. I need to start remembering to update this thing...

Anyway, nothing interesting has really happened as of late. I've finished yet another sketchbook, and have started another one.

I'm also planning on finally writing out a story that's in my head for one of my characters. It's been floating around in my brain for some time now, and I think it's about time that I actually do something with it (and also finish it!). So far I only have the general beginning and climax. I'm not all that good with "filler" detail so that will take me some time. And I have no idea how I want the story to end either so I think I have a problem there. Oh well. An idea will hit me while I'm writing it... I hope. Other than that, theres nothing going on. Just though I would write something so that you would know that I am still alive!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home