Saturday, February 18, 2006

Snow Bunnies, and Subzero Temperatures

Mike is taking me snowboarding tomorrow as part of our "Valentine's Week!" How exciting? I've never been snowboarding before, so I have no idea how to do things. Mike's going to teach me, so it shouldn't be too embarassing for me.

I tried on my snow pants today to see if they still fit. And of course they didn't! So I called my friend Jill to see if she had any snow pants, she did but they were full of holes so they wouldn't work. Then I called Mike and he said they had a pair, but they weren't very well insulated and a very ugly green color. Not stylish at all for a girl of high fashion such as myself. He did say that Sports Authority was having a sale so Mother and I hoped in the car and went over to see what they had. We ended up buying a pair of pants that fit and a light blue jacket (cause it was cute and very warm! I can use it for teaching my students outside!). So now I'm all set for tomorrow.

Temperatures are supposed to be in the 20's and 30's tomorrow at the slopes (very cold!!). I can't wait to go! I'm getting all my stuff together in a neat little pile so that I'm all ready for tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home