Tuesday, August 01, 2006

It's Coming Closer!

I'm getting really excited for Otakon now. I was kinda not in the mood because I was making all my friends costumes as well as my own. But now the costumes are all done and the wigs that we ordered arrived a few days ago. The only thing left to do is style my wig and pack! I can't wait to go!!

Home life has been a little hecktic also. Pidge, the monster that he is, decided that it would be a "good" idea to eat three chocolate eggs complete with foil on friday! So he's not been a very happy camper. We took him to the vet yesterday cause we were worried about the foil getting stuck in his intestines or something like that. $497 later, we find out that he doesn't have foil in him...But, the vet wanted to give him a load of pills to take and a special new diet of cottage cheese, cream of wheat, and hard boiled eggs... Yummy... So, Pidgey hasn't been a very happy puppy dog. Oh well, that's what he gets for eatting my chocolate eggs!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home