Wednesday, February 08, 2006

"That Elephant Has Smoke Coming Out of It's Butt"

Parents are so funny. Mother lit a stick of incense this evening, and coincidentally a brass elephant was on the shelf above it. Papa, being the observant man that he is, looked at the elephant and said, "That elephant has smoke coming out of it's butt." I haven't laughed that hard in a while, at least not since the Purse Lamp at Christmas.

Also, yesterday was a wonderful day in the manga community! Loveless (an anime I've been watching) has finally come out in manga form in English! Needless to say, Mike bought it for me today at the mall. What a sweet guy. So I've been dancing around reading the manga since I got home. So excited. I'm also thinking about doing a Ritsuka costume for the next anime convention. Ritsuka is the main character of Loveless by the way.

I'm also playing with my iPod non stop. I still have to upload half of my CD collection to it, but pretty soon it will be all done and I will have a kick ass music library!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home