Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Music Crazy

Ever since I got my iPod nano for Christmas, I have been obsessed with music! Rediscovering old CD's, and obtaining new ones to add to my iPod library has been my main obsession for the past several weeks. Today I was extremely lucky to find all the music ever to be featured in Revolutionary Girl Utena (series, movie, and even live action musical)! Let's just say, I have been saving a lot of files... But it's worth it, because it's music I love from my favorite anime series ever!

I've also found an entire site dedicated to foreign music, such as that now famous Romanian pop group O-Zone (Numa Numa song, anyone?)! I love foreign stuff, it's so interesting to hear and it's fun to make up translations for the songs, and butchering the language as I try and sing along (although, I must say my Romanian is quite good)!

Music has been a big influence on my life, and I'm glad this iPod is allowing me to further my music knowledge... That, and I'm a sucker to finding free stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home