Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Is In The Air

Well, Christmas has come (finally) after 364 days of waiting. And it was worth the wait! We had a wonderful Christmas morning complete with presents, family togetherness, and a wonderful breakfast made by your's truely (gotta love those "skillet breakfast in a bag" things). I got a few things including a gift card to hot topic from my wonderful Brodda, chocolate pretzels from papa, my traditional nutcracker from mom, a cell phone (early Christmas) and an iPod Nano! Needless to say I've been playing around with the iPod all day while eatting sweets.


Mike called me all the way from Germany! He couldn't stay on the phone long, only long enough to wish me a Merry Christmas, and to say he missed me very much and that he loved me. Even though it was a short conversation it left me feeling like my day was complete. I walked around for like a fool the longest time after with the biggest grin on my face. It feels like it's been forever since I've talked to him, and it was really nice to hear his voice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home