Tuesday, December 27, 2005

Another Early Resolution

For years I have been biting my nails. So badly in fact that they are about 1/2 the size a normal nail should be. It's a terrible habit, and I have tried to stop on numerous occations but one way or another I end up ripping away my progress thus killing my 3 days of non-biting.


SO!!! I'm going to make it another New Year's Resolution to stop biting my nails. How I will manage I don't know. I've found that nail polish works to a certain degree and I'm on my 7th day of bite-free goodness. Of course I have been changing the nail polish color a lot in that 7 day span, and I've been using a lot of nail polish remover which coincidentally leaves a very foul taste behind when you stick your finger in your mouth, so that has also been helping me stop the urge to bite. Hopefully if I can just keep up painting my nails and using that aweful tasting remover stuff then my nail biting days will be over!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home